ページ

Apr 7, 2012

Seeking flowers in my garden

 Many people in Japan are enjoying viewing cherry-blossom in April but other beautiful flowers can be seen in my garden.


Flowers of brassica

Flowers of

Flowers of wild chrysanthemums, dandelion
and brassica in water, collected by my daughter.



 No matter how beautiful and attractive those flowers are, we never forget harvesting our vegetables. My spinach shown below are much bigger than last ones since I seeded them with keeping 10cm space between each other and thinned them out properly, I believe.

Today's harvest: spinach and a spring cabbage

--from iPad

2 comments:

Charmcitybalconygarden said...

Beautiful pictures. The one with your daughter is super cute.

takaeko said...

Thanks, Charm!
Flowers are as attractive for her as fruits.
Actually, she tried to make a bouquet but vegetable's flowers were too small to construct a bouquet.