ページ

Apr 7, 2012

My carrots have germinated!

 I'm so excited with the germination of my carrots, which was seeded 3 weeks ago!

 The definition of the photo is so low that I don't know you can recognize the sprouts so I drew yellow circles around them for better recognition.

 The germination rate of carrot, about 60%, is lower than that of any other vegetables. Crashed straws, which are shown in the photo, serve as a blanket which can keep soil warm and moist, which are keys to carrot's germination.




--from iPad

4 comments:

takaeko said...

It's a comment for a test.

Now I left the comment on my iPad without any problem.

Robin said...

I see your little carrots! I use Chrome for a few months now and don't have a problem any more.

takaeko said...

Thanks, Robin.
It was not until a blogging friend reported the problem to me that I realized it! Now I know Chrome has no problem but I changed the comment box into the pop-up window type one for many other IE users.

~TastyTravels~ said...

Congrats on your carrots!! I can see them!!