ページ

Nov 21, 2010

The first job after having vacation in a tropical island




The first thing I did after the trip to the Okinawa district was heading to my garden and seeing what happened there while I was in Okinawa.
Fortunately my wife cared the garden for me and I'm happy to see growth of my vegetables.

Today I recultivated planting beds, which can make water, fertilizer and nutrition penetrate soil well and reach for roots of my vegetables.
An atmosphere in Osaka have been dry and it made the surface of soil hard.

-- from iPad

4 comments:

Mark Willis said...

Hi Takaeko; It's the same with me -- whenever I get home after being away for a few days I rush to the back of the house to see how the garden is looking. Even when someone has been caring for the garden in your absence there are always jobs you want to do straight way, aren't there?

fer said...

Good luck with your garden! great to hear it was well taken care well you where out.

p3chandan said...

Back to doing the garden after long holidays Takaeko? I bet your heart was with your garden back home, while your body is having a vacation in Okinawa!:) Happy Gardening!

takaeko said...

>Mark
Yeah, I agree with you, Mark. I rushed to my garden and saw growth, soil, watering and bugs. But I could see easily my wife cared them well judging from things in my garden.

>fer
I always relay on my wife who has much experience in raising vegetables.

>p3chandan
During my vacation I could forget everything like jobs, my company, my boss,,but
I couldn't my garden!